How can I invest in BDO node?
When you have selected a node that you want to invest in you must start from the closest city which you have discovered, figure out which nodes form a chain to the node you are interested in, and then start by investing in the node closest to the city. You can then invest in the rest of the nodes one after another.
What are nodes for BDO?
Nodes in BDO are represented by icons on your game map (M) after you have visited a location. Nodes are useful because they allow you to invest your Contribution Points (CP) and energy to earn special benefits like money, game items, buffs, trade routes, and amity help.
How can I trace the world of BDO?
Trace of the Earth
- Your workers can collect Trace of the Earth from these Nodes:
- Ancient Ruins Excavation Site 1 in Mediah. Node Mediah Ancient Ruins Excavation Site [1CP] Ancient Ruins Excavation Site 1 [3CP] Excavation. …
- Ancient Stone Chamber 1 in Balenos. Node Balenos Ancient Stone Chamber [1CP] Ancient Stone Chamber 1 [1CP] Excavation.
How do I increase my BDO contribution points?
Contribution points can be used for some very usefull aspects of the game. You can earn them by doing quests, by turning in byproducts from farming, alchemy and cooking. Contribution points are not character bound they are available on every character. The invested nodes are shared aswell.
How can I get more employees in BDO?
The nearest Work Supervisor can be found by using the NPC Finder button at the top right of the screen. Click on the Pickaxe icon labeled Worker. Talk to the Work Supervisor (R) and find the button labeled Contract Workers. Each time you attempt to hire a worker, it will cost 5 energy and require 1 lodging.
How do nodes work?
When a node accepts a new block of transactions, it saves and stores it on top of the rest of the blocks it already has stored. In short, here is what nodes do: Nodes check if a block of transactions is valid and accept or reject it. Nodes save and store blocks of transactions (storing blockchain transaction history).
How can I get beer in BDO?
The beer recipe is fairly simple, all you need is:
- Wheat, Potato, Corn or Barley x5 (no mixing – single plant for single batch)
- Mineral water x6 (30 silver/piece)
- Sugar x1 (20 silver)
- Leaving agent x2 (20 silver/piece)
How does auto fishing work BDO?
To do so, right-click on the Fishing Rod and it will automatically equip to your weapon slot. To begin fishing, press spacebar, then check the box at the top of the screen to prompt your character to toss useless items while auto fishing. After that, you can sit back, relax, and let your character auto fish.
What are contribution points BDO?
Contribution points are a point based currency acquired by completing quests. These points have multiple uses from purchasing houses, unlocking nodes, to renting items, and increasing drop rates in specific areas.
How do I get hard pillar in BDO?
It can be obtained by Heating Lobster. Heating: Skilled knowledge required. * Find Vatudun in Keplan and complete the Materials for Skills Quest to obtain related knowledge. * In order to perform the related quest, achieve Gathering Skilled 10 and Processing Professional 5 or above.
Where is the powder of earth in BDO?
Powder of Earth Nodes
- Your workers can collect Powder of Earth from these Nodes:
- Behr Riverhead 1 in Calpheon. Node Calpheon Behr Riverhead [1CP] Behr Riverhead 1 [1CP] Behr Riverhead 1. Calpheon. …
- Lake Flondor 1 in Kamasylvia. Node Kamasylvia Lake Flondor [3CP] Lake Flondor 1 [2CP] Lake Flondor 1. Kamasylvia.