When did Benjamin Franklin say an investment in knowledge pays the best interest?
What does an investment in knowledge pays the best interest mean?
Benjamin Franklin once said that “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” and I cannot agree enough. Educating yourself as well as those around you is the best investment in the future that we can make and it is an investment that is not being made by this current Government.8 мая 2017 г.
Who said an investment in knowledge pays the best interest?
What is a famous quote about education?
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.”
What is good education quotes?
Quotes about education and the power of learning
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. – …
- Change is the end result of all true learning. – …
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – …
- The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. –
25 мая 2020 г.
What are the best motivational quotes?
17 Motivational Quotes to Inspire You to Be Successful
- Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Sometimes later becomes never. …
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
- Dream it. …
- Success doesn’t just find you. …
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- Dream bigger.